The updated digital media and content creation proposal sets out the work that Enlighten Creative Studio will provide West Coast Customs in order to optimize social media measurement and ROI on content marketing.
· Cross Platform Analytics, Measurement, Analysis & Reporting
· Develop an untapped source of revenue and lead generation with Email Marketing
· Create leads and advertise products and services through Paid Advertising
· Provide high quality visual content
Cross Platform Analytics, Measurement, Analysis & Reporting
· Auditing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In and WCC website weekly to ensure there is brand continuity and any errors or bugs need to be fixed
· Provide West Coast Customs with extensive data analytics across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn that provides reporting on:
o Impressions, Post Engagements and Link Clicks
o Likes Breakdown, By Day
o Organic Likes & Page Unlikes
o Fan Increase Percentage
o Publishing Behavior & Metrics
o Top Posts By Engagement – Reactions, Comments, Engagement, Reach
o Page Impressions By Day – Organic, Viral, Paid, Users Reached
o Video Performance Metrics
o Audience Engagement – Reactions, Comments, Shares
o Your Engagement Habits
o Fan Demographics – Age, Gender, Top Locations By Country & City
o Accounts Compared To Chosen Competition
o Top Influencers Engaging On Your Platforms
o Individualized & Grouped Analytics
Develop an untapped source of additional revenue and lead generation with Email Marketing and Paid Advertising
· Compile all customer emails from ecommerce, newsletter sign up, location tour sign up, etc. and organize them for easy access
· Create an Email Marketing schedule
· Collaborate with WCC on what content and calls to action to advertise
o Merchandise sales
o New products
o Upcoming events
· Create eye catching and high end graphic newsletters
· Create and post ads on social platforms for products and services to generate more sales leads and potential revenue
· Create, send and deliver analytics on each campaign – open / click through rate and user behavior and ROI
Provide high quality visual content
· Capturing the entire build and update process from start to finish through high end video and photography
· Document the story behind every project and the effort that goes into bringing the project to life
· Delivering content in a structured and organized format
The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Executing the plans and goals for campaigns across all social platforms
- Assisting in development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management and assistance in content creation
- Generating web traffic to brands platforms
- Assisting in cultivation of leads and sales
Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content
- Create a regular publishing schedule and content calendar.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
Duties of the Social Media Manager
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including posting, messaging, scheduling, etc
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager
The first responsibility of a Social Media Manager is to develop and implement a social media marketing plan. The marketing plan will include the following components and should be reviewed no less than every 90 days.
1. Brand Development
“Why” is the reason customers buy. A great “why follow / buy here” message is unique to your company, is backed up by facts (tours, products, message, aesthetic) and answers “What’s in it for me?” for the consumer.
2. Identify Target Audience / Customers
Your brand and business cannot possibly be all things to all people. Until you accept the notion that you must keep your market focus tight, you’ll constrict your business’ ability to grow.
Write down the circumstances and attributes of those types of customers.
Once you know more about who you want to reach, you can use data to laser target your message. Facebook / Instagram is invaluable for exploring audiences that are interested in your product or service.
3. Assist In Execution of Clear Objectives, Goals & Plans For Brand
All marketing plans include defined, realistic goals. It isn’t enough to say you “see” results. Your results must tie back to your goals and objectives. You’ll never know ROI without goal setting and strategy.
In setting goals, it’s important to identify what challenges the business and brand are experiencing.
- Insufficient website traffic and/or scant visitors
- Weak brand awareness
- Declining customer retention
- Poor online reputation
- Slow and inconsistent sales
4. Visual Design and Web Development Strategy
Visual content has a lasting effect on the viewer. The visual branding must be consistent. Assisting in content creation, editing, etc.
Savvy web development is crucial to your content marketing success. You must retain a hub for your content where customers and prospects can visit to learn more about your products and services, and where search engines can crawl to award more authority.
5. Solid Content Strategy
One of the most frequently asked questions I get is, In order to know the answer to that question, you must have a solid idea of who you are as a brand and who your target consumers are.
- What is it about your company that makes it unique…makes people want to buy from you? Answer that question in detail.
- Describe your target customers. What are their interests, concerns and issues? How can you help them come to a purchase decision with the content you publish?
- Don’t forget about those fans who are not in-market. What can you offer them to make their time with you interesting?
6. Promotion & Engagement Strategy
The Social Media manager should listen, respond, ask questions and engage your audience. There should be careful consideration on how he/she responds to organic (non-paid) leads that appear in the comment section of your posts.
If a lead asks a question, answer it and follow it up with a question back to engage them further, eventually guiding them to a product display page, signup form or appointment.
Leverage Facebook ads to promote your content and increase your audience reach.
7. Conversion Strategy
With growth and engagement strategies in place, the Social Media Manager’s job is to convert fans into customers and your marketing plan should outline the steps required.
The more advanced forms of Facebook marketing utilize Facebook ads, custom audiences and compelling landing pages. Be sure to include a call to action and a lead form on your landing page (website or merchandise page) to ensure your lead has a path to purchase (and the Social Media Manager has a way to follow up).
8. Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI
Delivering KPI’s (key performance indicators) Here are the top 8 KPI's:
- Audience Growth
- Audience Profile
- Audience Engagement
- Content Reach
- Engagement by Content Type
- Response Rate and Quality
- Negative Feedback
Day to day workflow
Log into all software platforms
- Enlighten Social Media Software
- Slack Chat
- Producteev Task Management
- Google Drive
- All brand social platforms
Daily call with Jason to go over workflow
Check in with brand representative
Review your iCal and review schedule for the day
Organize and update tasks in Producteev
- Scheduling, rescheduling and updating tasks
Organize and update Enlighten Social Media Software with new content
- Respond to brand / messages
- Respond to brand / comments and @’s
- Ensure the scheduled content for the day gets posted
Referencing brand digital media plan to ensure we are staying on track with it
Gathering content from brand
- Live stream
Think of new ideas for content and add into Digital Media ideas sheet (bring up to everyone so we can discuss and implement)
Producteev Tasks / Work Flow
- Graphic design
- Posting / Scheduling content
- Misc tasks / projects outside of the day to day work flow of Enlighten Social Media Software
Generating social media analytics and sending them to the artists / brands with an explanation on KPIs / growth / progress / performance / etc.
Immediate Areas To Tackle:
1) Day to Day on site team member training and on boarding
2) Re organize ALL social platforms and create an immediate content calendar
3) Organize all email lists and develop an email marketing plan
4) Launch new merchandise store with promotional strategy
5) Work with Velocity to market the show being back on their network
6) Promote Wal Mart product launch
7) Explore Amazon opportunity
8) Develop a plan to grow Ryan’s personal brand further with a podcast/radio show, etc
3 Month Commitment
$12,500.00 / Month
$3,125.00 / Week
FULL TIME ASSOCIATE ON SITE MON - FRI
- Captures & creates content
- Video editing
- Social Media Posting on all platforms
- Email marketing
- Delivers reporting and analytics weekly
- Handles campaign creation for new products
- Email marketing to buyers
- Creates new designs and concepts
- Delivers reporting and analytics weekly
CONTENT CREATION & MARKETING TEAM
- Creates and executes multiple campaigns and strategies for all areas of brand
- Approves all edits, photos, content, posts, etc